Please ensure that you have the correct photo CD (labelled "MacSchool"); CDs designed for other admin packages will not import into MacSchool.
- Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive.
- Run MacSchool.
- Start Details.
- Choose File from the menu.
- Choose Import Student Pictures from the File menu.
- Two radio buttons are shown. Select either "Students who did not receive a picture" or "Students who did receive a picture." Based on your selection those students will be listed in the results window. This is so that you can easily see which students still require a picture.
- Click OK.
- The window that appears is titled "Please specify the location of the student picture data". This window contains a list of possible locations to import the picture data from.
- Click on the button labeled Desktop that is located on the right side of this window.
- Click once on the icon that represents the photo CD to highlight it.
- Click on the button labeled Select "the name of your CD." This button is located directly below the list of locations.
Details will produce a window that displays how many student pictures have been imported. If you receive an error message, or Details reports that 0 pictures were imported, please see some of the related items.
- Chancery Software (MacSchool software vendor)
Calling for Help
If you require assistance with your MacSchool program, please visit the Chancery Software tech support website or phone them at 1-800-688-9939.
If you experience difficulties with your Mountain West CD, you may contact our Digital Department via email, or via telephone at 604-433-0551 ext.122 from Greater Vancouver, or 1-888-644-4494 ext.122 toll-free from all other areas.